Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Move Login/Register below search box in Mobile Menu ?

How to Move Login/Register below search box in Mobile Menu ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

webfortuners
    Participant

Hello.
    How to Move Login/Register below search box in Mobile Menu ?
    We want to Customize the Mobile Menu, we want to Place the Login/Register Link on the Top of Sidenav ( after Search Bar. )

Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Unfortunately there is no such option to display the Login/Register below search box inside the Mobile Menu element.

But you can use different widgets or text blocks under the mobile menu element using the “After area the mobile menu” widget from Appearance >> Widgets.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/wd7v12D

Best Regards.

webfortuners
    Participant

Hello Imtiyaz,

Thanks for looking into it but yesterday the wishlist option was not their now I see wishlist on mobile menu. Did you turn it on ? Please turn it off as it was before.

Also, I think you don’t understand our main request. On mobile we want to move the menu below the search and Login / Registration option.

Right now on mobile menu menu. On top is search, after that is menu and then it is wishlist and at last is the option to login / register.

We want to move Login / register option to top of the menu but below search box.

Hope you would understand now and please turn off / remove the wishlist option from mobile menu which you enabled yesterday.

Thanks

webfortuners
    Participant

We have turned off wishlist functionality throughout the site for now. Did you update the theme on our site ?

Hello,

I’m glad that you turned off wishlist functionality and also you display the “Login/Register” at the top in mobile menu with your customization. You are the best.

No, I did not update the theme on your site. Might be your developer update the theme to the latest version.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)