Home Forums Basel support forum How to Optimise Site Speed ?

How to Optimise Site Speed ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rakii143
    Participant

I am Using Basel theme with Dokan plugin.
    the site takes 8-10 secs to fully load according to GtMetrix.

upon checking the source code, i found that the Basel theme loads 2-3 Google fonts and Also font awesome too.

at the same time, Dokan plugin also loading font awesome.

How to remove all the Google Fonts and Deregister the Fontawesome, so that i can manually include typekit fonts that i need.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

You can disable all GoogleFonts in Theme Settings -> Typography. Also, be sure that it is not loaded anywhere in your plugins like WPBakery, Slider Revolution and others. Our theme doesn’t load FontAwesome and it is a part of the WPBakery page builder plugin.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)