Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to post category picture on archive page

How to post category picture on archive page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Hello,

I want to create an archive page with a custom structure, how can I add the category picture to it?

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

I wanted to give more information to don’t create a duplicate post.

Will be super helpful if you can help me in order to build this:

I want to create a custom archive page for product categories, if you check the picture attached, I think it is clear enough,

I know how to create and assign the archive page to product categories, so I need how to:

Create a side category bar (pic 1 & 3)
    Post the model picture (pic 1)
    Post model + Attribute as title (pic 5)
    Post filters based in the model/category/etc.. (pic 3)

I think the picture 2 & 4 will work nice if the others are fixed:

– Display models from selected category + attribute (accessories in this example) within that slider (pic 2)
    – Post products based in the model selected at the slider (pic 4)

And, if you select another model within the slider, then the model picture (1) the model +attribute tittle (5) and the filter options (3) should change to the selected model at the slider.

Thank you so much and I hope I can get some support in order to archive my goal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Hello,

so.. how can I do the models filters that you see at the 2nd picture?

Hello,

Woocommerce filters work on the shop or product category. If you want to add filters in that area, please add custom filters: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

Best Regards

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Hello,

Those are not normal filters.

If I have Categories like: Apple -> iPhone -> iPhone 13 (main -> child -> sub-child..) then those sub-child models I want to display them into the category filter slider. How can I do that?

Thanks

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

So please let me know how can I make this works.

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Any thoughts?

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, Woocommerce does not provide the option to show the category image and WoodMart does not either.

2. Such an option is provided by the Product Grid or Carousel widget and you will need to select a category or a product ID.

3. You can use the Product filter or Sidebar element.

4. You can use the Archive products widget, at the same time, this widget does not provide a carousel option.

5. You can use Woocommerce title widget, however, it will show the shop page or product category page title, it is not possible to insert title with the title attribute, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)