Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove from the botton of the footer some informations

How to remove from the botton of the footer some informations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Canadapress
    Participant

Hi,

Could you help me to remove from the botton of the footer of the following url link:
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-lingerie/demo/lingerie/
    WOODMART 2022 CREATED BY XTEMOS STUDIO. PREMIUM E-COMMERCE SOLUTIONS.

Thanks

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Footer and change the copyrights text as you need.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/f189984ab3c794bc6a528ea8afd44383

Best Regards

Canadapress
    Participant

Hi,

When I make the modification to copyrights section and I want make save I get the following message:
    Forbidden
    You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Canadapress
    Participant

Also the modifications are finally saved but the message on the botton as you can see:
    WOODMART 2022 CREATED BY XTEMOS STUDIO. PREMIUM E-COMMERCE SOLUTIONS.

egemenkalecik
    Participant

woodmart setting
    footer
    Copyrights text
    Place here text you want to see in the copyrights area. You can use shortocdes. Ex.: [social_buttons]

change ok

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Canadapress
    Participant

Ok
    Just to let you know that when I click on the button save options beloow the page on the right I get the following message: Forbidden
    You don’t have permission to access this resource.

And the initial message in the copyrights text displayed on the screen stay the same even inside the box the message has been changed.

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Setting’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Best Regards

Canadapress
    Participant

Thanks !

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to remove from the botton of the footer some informations’ is closed to new replies.