Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove green border around “related products” (Luke or Aizaz please)

How to remove green border around “related products” (Luke or Aizaz please)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

After customizing my theme, I have had many issues with Elise making changes and completely changing/overwriting my customized product page to default. I am very frustrated about this and would like only Luke or Aizaz to help me.

Now as I must start customizing my product page layout from scratch, please let me know how can remove the green border around “related products” as seen here in the private content area.

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

This green border you can hide without any custom code, just edit your single page layout via Dashboard -> Layouts and turn off the “Highlighted products” option that is situated in the “Style” tab -> Products design (more detailed in the below screenshot).

https://monosnap.com/file/qqbXDfHbOQl7ZyNpl1lzOsc0AqLalf

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks Luke 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will appreciate it if you can refer your friends or family members to become a part of our Xtemos family.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to remove green border around “related products” (Luke or Aizaz please)’ is closed to new replies.