Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove space on top of the page (below the header and above 1st section)

How to remove space on top of the page (below the header and above 1st section)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Could you please let me know, how can i remove the top space that is showing below the header and above the first section of page, as you can see in the image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.home .main-page-wrapper {
        margin-top: 0;
    }

Best Regard

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Please see attached, i used that CSS and it added more space

I could make it to have margin in – BUT the age verification plugin im using, its popup gets cropped out, the age verification feature that your theme have, i really like that but its button says 18 years old but i changed the text to be 19 years old for that, if i can change age verification button text then it would be great.

i have noted one more issue, i would open a new ticket for that separately.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Please check my ticket related to elementor as that is very important and its urgent because we need to go live again tomorrow!

the elementor has again stopped working, and it is not because of any plugin, because i was working and designed pages, while all plugins were active

PLEASE UPDATE ME ASAP

Hello,

1.Please provide the login details of the website to check the spacing issue myself.

2.You need to use loco translate to translate the string according to your requirements.

Or you can watch the video on how to translate strings using loco translate:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

And for the other issue please wait for your other topic to be replied.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Thank you, ok got it about string text change,
    regarding spacing, if you are going to fix the issue and if you here right now, please update me? so that i can send you admin access and please make sure you dont work on anyother else, as we are going live soon

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Please check the admin access below and let me know when you fix the spacing issue?

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

nevermind.. i removed the image in popup to make its height less and used margin, i guess we are done with fixes and we would go live now. please dont change anything from now on. and thank you so much for all of your help and support! in case i need anything, i would update you.

please let me know how to leave the feedback about your theme,
    please close this ticket

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to remove space on top of the page (below the header and above 1st section)’ is closed to new replies.