Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to remove the buy button from a product category

how to remove the buy button from a product category

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

guimajor.major
    Participant

Hello, I have doubts about how I can remove the purchase button from a specific category, I want to add a button that takes the customer to WhatsApp instead of a purchase button, could you help me

Hello,

Please consider using Theme Settigns presets: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

guimajor.major
    Participant

Unfortunately I couldn’t remove the buy button from a specific category, I would have something, but practical, I can pass on my
    login information so you can help me in the best way

Obs; Would you have some css code to remove the purchase form from a category

guimajor.major
    Participant

Remembering that I just want to remove the purchase from a specific category because this category cannot be sold on the site yet

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, advise the title of the preset you have created and the product category you want to hide.

Best Regards

guimajor.major
    Participant

The information is below, thank you very much!

Hello,

Please provide the category title and title of the preset to check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

guimajor.major
    Participant

Of course, I want to hide the purchase of the specialized brand on the website, leaving it only in catalog mode

Hello,

Yes, I see, please provide the category URL and preset you try to apply to this category.

Best Regards

guimajor.major
    Participant

of course the slug of the brand is (specialized) it is the preset that I tried to apply the print is attached, but it seems it didn’t work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the full access, I need admin rights. Now I cannot enter the dashboard.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)