Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove white background on Slider widget

How to remove white background on Slider widget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jay
    Participant

Hi, I am seeing white background which i have not set on the slider itself nor container and i am not sure how to remove.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wd-slider-wrapper.wd-full-width-content .wd-slide-container {
        background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Jay
    Participant

Hi, I tried it but it did not work.
    I checked that CSS that was giving the white background was removed on Inspector mode but I still see the background on frontend.

I also want to remove the paddings that’s been added to the slider container, as I want to display the slider in full box size without any paddings or background.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

Jay
    Participant

Hi,

I have managed to fix the problem.
    The class name you provided was not the right one.
    It was actually “.wd-slide-bg”

I still have random paddings that is not allowing me to make the slider size and align containers perfectly.
    Could you inspect on this and provide me a possible solution?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Go to Slides > Sliders > Edit Slider > Make the slider full width. If the issue remains, share the wp logins details i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Jay
    Participant

Hello,
    I think i have managed to make it quite right towards how I wanted.
    Although, autoplay seems not to be functioning.
    Could you have a look on your side to see if you get autoplay running? I have 2 sliders there so it should slide automatically.

I have one more problem where I am seeing some top and bottom margin or padding on every single page.
    I have set minus margin for the homepage just so that our customers wont see it, but i want to fix this in bulk.
    I have looked at single page settings on both Elementor and WoodMart, however; the values on margin and padding were all set to 0 so I am not sure what it is doing.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Hello,

I have confirmed on our test site the sliders autoplay function is working fine. It is not our theme issue. It is an issue on your site.

Please give me some screenshots. I will give you a custom css code.

Best Regards.

Jay
    Participant

Hi, okay I have checked on iPhone, Windows, Mac, using Chrome and Safari but I dont see slider automatically sliding on neither of these devices.

For single page margin issue, it’s right below the header and above the footer.
    It’s found on every page on the site except for the home page as I removed the margins manually.
    Please navigate me to the setting or CSS that would apply for entire pages.

Hello,

01. There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

02. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.main-page-wrapper {
        padding-top: 0px;
    }
    .align-items-start {
        margin-bottom: -35px;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)