Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to replace “Icon font 1” icon with “Icon font 3” icon

How to replace “Icon font 1” icon with “Icon font 3” icon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jonatas
    Participant

Hello, can you help me how to replace only an icon of “Icon font 1” with an icon of “Icon font 3” with css, screenshot to explain better

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Jonatas.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

The Icon showing for the Size Guide is by default coming from the Theme end. So, there isn’t an option available to change that right now.

Alternatively, you can change it with custom CSS

.wd-sizeguide-icon>a:before {
        content: "\f080";
        font-family: arabic-indic;
    }

But for that you need to know the content codes of the icons.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

It didn’t work with this custom CSS,
    In (Typography – Icons fonts) the theme has 3 different options, what I need in the CSS and that I get the icon from option 3 to replace the size guide icon, because I want to use option 1 from (Typography – Icons fonts) , but the size guide icon I want option 3

Hi,

Sorry for all the earlier misunderstandings!

The Icon showing for the Size Guide is by default coming from the Theme end. So, there isn’t an option available to change that right now. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Trying a CSS alternative is an option which can be tried of in this regard but it is not suggested in this matter because there isn’t a defined Icons List available right now through which you can choose one and try to use it on the Size Guide link. Hope you can understand!

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)