Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to restrict store manager account from editing theme page

how to restrict store manager account from editing theme page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

store manager account normally granted all editor account privileges.
    this gives him the ability to edit the theme page.

I want the store manager to have access only for the stuff under woo-commerce or product only.
    but I don’t want store manager account to edit the theme page, how can I do that

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the rights of the users. If you want to change the default user roles you will need to find a role manager plugin. We have not tested any that is why we cannot recommend any to be 100% compatible.

Best Regards

tank
    Participant

I can vouch for Admin Menu Editor Pro (https://adminmenueditor.com/) with WoodMart. I have used them together (WoodMart and Admin Menu Editor Pro) for years without any issues, ever.

I used User Roles Editor (https://www.role-editor.com/) for a long time and was using Admin Menu Editor Pro with it to control the menu items in the back end. One day I realized that Admin Menu Editor Pro had a “roles” section that worked just as good and it was already a part of the plugin. Now, I only use Admin Menu Editor Pro because it works flawlessly with every WoodMart installation I have (over 10 websites). It really is the best roles plugin. It can restrict the store manager from editing the themes page in both the side admin menu and the top toolbar menu (it comes with a toolbar editor to edit for each role too). And you can create your own roles using already made roles as a template.

Just get it, you won’t be disappointed. I am not sure about the Free version, but the Pro version works great and it is cheap.

I am not affiliated with either of these plugins. Admin Menu Editor Pro is just one of the handful of plugins I install on every website. It makes my job much easier so nobody is messing around with things they shouldn’t be.

Thank you tank For sharing

Hello,

Thank you for your information, I hope it would be useful for others.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)