Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to set default login/register page

How to set default login/register page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

luka.soldo007
    Participant

I created custom page for login and register i added more fields
    how to set that page to be default page for register

when user press on create account to redirect on that registration page not default one

i tried experimenting with woocomerce and theme settings but didn’t succeed i need your help with this

Hello,

Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Choose the My account page.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

luka.soldo007
    Participant

Can you please help me with this…i need help with sidebar login not working because of cookie addon

But like i explained in my topic, cookies banner with advanced consent (ability to decline and show all cokies in europe is required) and i tried 6 different addons for cookies none of them was fully compatible with theme..always side bar is blocked and i contacted all of those authors and all of them said contact theme support

i can’t remove cookie banner addon because then i would break the law and my site would be shut down and i would have to pay money because breaking the GDPR..so i have to keep the addon but i have to make theme compatible..if i have to i will pay you more money just please help me to make this work..i tested with other themes and its working correctly just not with woodmart and i really want to use woodmart because i was working on it for more then month…cookie plugin is not any plugin its addon that every site owner must have on their site if they are working in europe..so its not like i’m asking for support with some random plugin that can be avoided, this plugin can’t be avoided its crucial for site..i can’t work without that plugin because of the law…so please help me to resolve the issue i will pay you additional money..

at least tell me what script is used for login sidebar (url path) so i can whitelist it so cookie addon don’t block it

PLEASE HELP can’t use sidebar login and its very important..

I provide you admin login and you can deactivate anything you want..but please keep in mind that cookie addon is required so it has to stay on..

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)