Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to set up home page using WPbakery Page Builder like the demo grocery ?

How to set up home page using WPbakery Page Builder like the demo grocery ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anchor
    Participant

Hi, I don’t find the tutorial on how to set up the home page and build it like the deomo grocery or demo drinks? I click the “edit” homepage link, it doesn’t show WPbakery page builder, only the Gunterberger editor, I wonder if there is any setting that not allow me to use the page builder ?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check and upload the templates.

Best Regards

Anchor
    Participant

Here is the temp. login link for the admin dashboard. You have only 4 days to access the admin dashboard, so please help to fix it asap.

Hello,

The Grocery demo has been set please check and advise if you need any further help.

Best Regards

Anchor
    Participant

Oh, my god, you mess up all of my pages, did you import all the template pages ? I just need the homepage template, you changed all of my pages style, you got me crazy. how to reverse back to the origional state ?

Hello,

Do not worry, please.

1. You can find the header which was used before in the WoodMart > Header builder, set the necessary header as the default.

2. You can find your home page used before in the Dashboard > Pages > set this as the home page in the Dashboard > Settigns > Reading.

3. Before uploading the demo, I have made the theme settings backup. I attach the file. Open it in an editor, copy all the content and insert in the Theme Settings > Import/export, and press “Import”

If you need further help, please let me know.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)