Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to show 2 & half items by carousel on mobile?

How to show 2 & half items by carousel on mobile?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

malaofu
    Participant

Hi there,

How can we set up to show 2 & half items by carousel on mobile please?

Thank you.

Hello,

Which items do you mean? Product grid carousel shows 2 items on mobile. Please provide more details.

Best Regards

malaofu
    Participant

Thanks. Please see the attached pics then you may understand.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Woodmart has the option to show only 2 items as 4 and 5 items would not be visible enough.

Best Regards

malaofu
    Participant

No, dude! I am asking you HOW can we set it up to show 2&half.

Now, additional question – HOW CAN I COMPLAIN YOU TO YOUR MANAGER? You wasted to much time on freaking me off back and force.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but our theme is don’t have such an option. As you can see from our demo and theme settings, our theme carousel has the option to show only one or two full columns of products on mobile and there is no easy solution to make two and a half column visible at once. It is not possible to change with CSS and we do not have a quick solution for it.

If you think that our theme is not suitable for you, please, request a refund here and we will return your money back https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best Regards

malaofu
    Participant

Bogdan, thanks for answering my question. Your theme is awesome, we will keep using it. However, I just want to complain Elise’s time wasting “tech support”, that’s it.

Thanks again and have a good one.

Eric Watson
    Participant

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)