Home Forums Basel support forum How to show categories on shop page

How to show categories on shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

textharis@gmail.com
    Participant

HI,

i want to show categories on shop page. and subcategories if i open 1 category and has subcategories. and then the products.
    usually i have this option in woo-commerce > products > display but i cannot see in this theme.
    i can see the categories/sub categories in the theme header on top but this view i dont want. i want to list categories/subcategories in the page like a GRID.
    please let me know how to achieve this.
    kind and quick response will be appreciated and let me finalize the review for your products. thanks

Hello,

Now you can find this option in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product catalog http://prntscr.com/odlynf

Best Regards

textharis@gmail.com
    Participant

thanks for the help and it worked.
    i have another issue.

i have activated wpml now on my site as the client wants both in english and arabic.
    it shifted perfectly rtl but when i translate my menu into arabic, the menu is completely removed/deleted both from english and arabic menus.

i created the menu after almost 1 week and my menu is now deleted :((
    pls check the issue for me urgently..

Hello,

You do not need to create a menu, you translate pages and then you need synchronize menu in WPML > Synchronize. Please refer the WPML documentation our theme does not influence this functionality.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)