Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to show rating stars near by title

how to show rating stars near by title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wzd24
    Participant

Here you see text under title:
    [Star icons] “(1 customer review)”
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/accessories/decoration-for-table-pen/

How to show this stars under the title like this product detail page?

The product have active ratings. But in our product detail page there are no rating stars under the product title.

what we already try to fix it:
    1. We try it in child and main theme… nothing help to show it.
    2. also deactivate all custom css…
    3. clean all cache and reload page….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to add some reviews to the product first. The product you sent doesn’t have any reviews from customers.

Regards

wzd24
    Participant

yesss, thats it. 🙂
    Now i see it. I have to give a review with star. Thank you for your support.

My next question is:
    Do you have a idea how i can link from the product detail page to jump to a tab and set it to active?

Because in our product detail page we have a text link “Technische Daten” (=technical details). If customer click on this link, we have to jump to tab “Technische Daten” tab.

You can see this link under the add to cart button.

Have a good day!

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to do that in the default WooCommerce. Such option requires additional customization.

Best Regards

wzd24
    Participant

Okay.
    Where do you place the textlink to review tab? i need the code of this link that opens the review tab.

Maybe i can use this code to build my own link to open the technical details tab.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This code is a part of the WooCommerce plugin, not our theme’s feature.

Hello,

Review Tab is enabled in Woocommerce > Settings > Products Tab > http://prntscr.com/j9fxwz

If this option is activated, Review Tap appears on a Product page. Rating starts will appear after a user estimates the product both on Product Page and in shop page.

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)