Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to show size label on product image for variable products

How to show size label on product image for variable products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fybernots
    Participant

When I check the box for product sizes then the sizes is overlap in product image for variation products.
    So please tell me how to show product size on image for variable products.

Hello,

In order to show the labels on the product image navigate to Products > Attributes,> enter the attribute and enable “Show attribute label on products”

Best Regard

fybernots
    Participant

It’s not a valid answer to my question that you have provided.
    I need a solution how to show product size label on product image for variable products.
    Here in the attached file you can easily see all of the sizes show in product image but I want to show it sperately.
    Like one by one when user change product from variation them size is change on images

fybernots
    Participant

It’s not a valid answer to my question that you have provided.
    I need a solution on how to show product size labels on product images for variable products.
    Here in the attached file, you can easily see all of the sizes show in the product image but I want to show it separately.
    Like one by one when user change product from variation they size is change on images

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable the label.

You need to activate “Quick Shop” for variable products in the Theme Settings > Shop, the customer could select the variations just in the grid. Like this: https://gyazo.com/bd3d3bb4fb2e374dd14333d85f5e1ac0

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)