Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate Linked Variations + WPML

How to translate Linked Variations + WPML

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hamster2116
    Participant

Dear support, please advise what is the right way to translated the new linked variations feature with WPML?

I have created linked variations and they do not show up on secondary language
    The attributes are fully translated

I checked this article but could not find an answer: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/

By default it is set up like this: Multilingual Content Setup: Do not make ‘Linked Variations’ translatable

Thank you!

hamster2116
    Participant

I have tried a couple of different ways to translate linked variations

I have set it to : translatable in WPML

Then I added translation and set system fields _woodmart_linked_attrs,
    _woodmart_linked_use_product_image, _woodmart_linked_products to : COPY

Still not working –

Then I edited the translation and manually searched for the products in their secondary language and added them.
    One thing I noticed it does not let me pick the secondary language attribute in the translated version.

Still not working. How does it work? Please advise. Thanks! I added credentials below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check why it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

added below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, when we edit the Deutch translation for the linked variations bundle, it contains English products. Could you please try to select Deutch products for the translation?

hamster2116
    Participant

I have added the translated products in the linked variation as you suggested, there is still some problems
    Please find more explanation below in private area

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that one of the products in Deutch don’t have assigned attribute term https://gyazo.com/24fce71b75dbd9123fd39c069d3d6b47
    Check the product with ID 36701 and make sure that it contains the attribute assign as its English version.

hamster2116
    Participant

The issue has been solved please close the topic, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to translate Linked Variations + WPML’ is closed to new replies.