Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate only the parts of the website that the customer sees?

How to translate only the parts of the website that the customer sees?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dermawiseco
    Participant

I have installed the Loco Translate plugin as you have recommended in other threads. But the problem is that I dont want to translate dashboard strings and other string that are used in setting up the website. I just want to translate the strings that are visible to the end user.

Can you tell me what filters to apply to filter out only and all of the strings that are visible to the end user?

bitpolar
    Participant

That would be great, but I don’t think Loco’s staff can filter third party context… We usually just search for the strings that we see in the front page and get to translate every single one. Usually takes about an hour but it gets done..

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

As far as I know, there are no filters in Loco. I have got good news as well. The strings on the frontend are not numerous, you will just have to look through the site and copy the string and insert it into the search, then translate.

When you need to translate Woocommerce, you will need to create a separate translation in Loco > plugins > Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)