Home Forums Basel support forum how to translate tab (page 1 of 2 / page 2 of 3 / and so on)

how to translate tab (page 1 of 2 / page 2 of 3 / and so on)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

please advise how is it possible to translate tab title which is being shown in browser when people visit different pages of the shop? Instead of English (Page 2 of 3, Page 3 of 4 and so on) I’d like to use these words translated into local language.
    I couldn’t find how can I do this with Loco translate (looked in Basel child theme bundle translation).
    Hopefully you will give me a hint for solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

By default, our pages are displayed as Page 1, Page 2. Page 1 of … is a plugin. So you need to find this plugin in Loco and then find the string.

Best Regards

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

could you please be more specific with your answer? I didn’t get what plugin you mean and where can I find an option to translate Page 2 of 4, Page 3 of 4.

I’d appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

that sounds like a quite complicated way to find the solution for the tab translation option. I suppose you may look for it at your default theme with the same success, can’t you?

Let me know.

Thank you.

Hello,

We have checked locally but formats are different. Please provide your admin access.

Best Regards

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

find it in private content.

Thanks for you help!

Hello,

You need to deactivate all the plugin not related to the theme and then activate one by one checking the issue to determine which plugin changes the pages display. And then find and translate it.

Best Regards

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for the support! I just did what you suggested and found out that Yoast SEO plugin was generating Page 1 of 2, Page 2 of 3 etc instead of default setting.

So I successfully translated this string with Loco translate. Now everything is locally fine 🙂

Best regards,

You are welcome! If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘how to translate tab (page 1 of 2 / page 2 of 3 / and so on)’ is closed to new replies.