Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate the cookie button “Accept”

How to translate the cookie button “Accept”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

support-9627
    Participant

Can you tell me exactly how to change the text or translate the “Accept” button of the default cookie function in theme settings?

support-9627
    Participant

Addiotionaly please tell me how translating works, because loco translate won’t show strings in the theme and in the core plugin?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-9627,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before translating WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

Regards,

support-9627
    Participant

Sorry for late reply. My language is not already translated in your 22 list, though i want via loco translate to translate few things, not everything.

When i install loco translate and i try to create Bulgarian translation on the theme, like is done by default in loco translate, it simply won’t show any fields to be translate, like it’s empty.

I did not find anything for sync in the material you sent.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi support-9627,

Please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)