Home Forums Basel support forum How to translate word "shipping" in checkout section

How to translate word "shipping" in checkout section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

how it is possible to translate again the word “shipping” in the checkout section? Previously it was in local language, but something happened after recent updates and this word is now in English.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should be able to translate it with Loco Translate plugin for WooCommerce plugin. It is a part of the plugin’s texts.

Regards

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

unfortunatelly I can’t. Because the WooCommerce plugin is 100 percent translated, incl. that word “shipping”.

As I wrote earlier word “shipping” previously was displayed in local language and now it turned into English word.

Any other thoughts how can I fix this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us your admin access and a screenshot of the word you would like to translate.

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

please find it in a private content.
    I add a screenshot, too. After signing in, you may check the cart in the shop page – I added the product to it. Everything is translated there except the word “shipping”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this word is related to WooCommerce. Try to edit the translation and click on “Sync” button in Loco Translate.

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

it turns out that I had to translate the word “Shipping” with Loco in WooCommerce plugin, as you suggested.

It was quite tricky, because the translation was needed in this specific place:

Shipping [ shipping package ]

Thanks for your help. Best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to translate word "shipping" in checkout section’ is closed to new replies.