Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to use the Woodmart Theme "Popup" element.

How to use the Woodmart Theme "Popup" element.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mikededmon
    Participant

I have the Woodmart Popup theme element added on the page and when you go into the settings for that Popup element, it asks for an ID. What do I put there? Am I referencing an HTML block, a Contact us 7 Form ID, A page? How does this popup button work? I can’t find any documentation on it on the site.

It does add the button to the page, but no matter what I put in that field, nothing pops up, when the contact us button is clicked.

The Contact us form is at the bottom of our primary page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mikededmon
    Participant

Hi, After messing with this for about an hour, I noticed that the Popup element, is shaped a little differently than others. There is an additional “box” next to the icon with a plus sign in it. This is “additional” compared to others. So, then I thought, maybe you’re supposed to add what you want popped up in that field. So, I added a Contact Us 7 form there, and it worked.

This really needs to be added to your documentation. It would be really nice if there was a “Theme Elements” document, that outlined every element that you can pick with editing with the WpBakery editor.

Thanks for your attention.

Mike

Hello,

You can insert any ID, it should be unique. This field is necessary when you want to add more than one Popup element, they should have different IDs to work correctly and call the proper modal window.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

You can insert any ID, it should be unique. This field is necessary when you want to add more than one Popup element, they should have different IDs to work correctly and call the proper modal window.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)