Home Forums WoodMart support forum Howto force recalculation of Cart widget when something is added or removed?

Howto force recalculation of Cart widget when something is added or removed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dreedijk
    Participant

Hi,

I have a fully updated installation with the latest Woodmart theme version (updated today).
    I have installed the plugin: WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts available on codecanyon (very popular plugin). When using this and defining bulk pricing (meaning for example: 1-5 items in the cart = 0% discount, 6-10 items in the cart = 10% discount on all the items, etc.). Everything is fine when new products are added, but when an existing is added OR an item is removed from the card via the widget, then the rules are not updated and therefor wrong prices are displayed in the cart. When going to your cart, the totals are calculated correctly.

So it has to do with not updating the cart widget (recalculating) when these 2 specific actions (add already existing product or removing an item from the cart) are performed.

So how can we solved this? Updating/recalculating the cart widget every time there is a change.

Thanks,

Dave

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Sorry, but there is no such ability in our theme. In general, the shopping cart widget is related to WooCommerce plugin and you need to contact your plugin’s developers for help in this situation since it is not relevant to our theme.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dreedijk
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! So the theme uses the standard WooCommerce functionality! That was good to hear, because it helped me solve the issue (which was indeed not due to the theme).

Great theme by the way! Worth every $

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you solved it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Howto force recalculation of Cart widget when something is added or removed?’ is closed to new replies.