Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML block coloum Width is not working propely

HTML block coloum Width is not working propely

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webjineos
    Participant

Hello Team, I am Using an HTML block for my Footer, I’ve set 50% Width for 2 coloums in mobile, so they should be placed inline but in mobile the second one is coming below the other.

I’ve Imported on of your Default Footer, but the same error is occuring, in editor its looking completly fine, but in actual mobile the coloum width is not working. I’eve attached Screenshot of both. Also I’ve used the HTML block on other pages rather than Footer, It’s still showing the Same problem,

I’ve Tried Deactivating all the Plugins and reactivated the theme as well, Kindly Revert Soon positively

Best Regards,
    Abhishek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

Hello Team, is it necesssary to give admin access, don’t we have another option! Actually as a company we have to go through lots of processes to share any sensitive Information related to the site or company.

Also if nothing can be done, can we have another way of adding Elementor Header.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Yes, it is necessary. I wanted to check the column settings.

Please save this HTML block as a template and insert it into the testing page and check on mobile. If you see the same it means you have configured the columns incorrectly.

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

I’ve Tried Everything but facing the Same issue.

I’ve Given the Credentials In the Private area, kindly look and Revert roon

regards

Hello,

Most likely your customization caused the issue.

Our support does not cover fixing the customization. Please check the Elementor manuals on how to build a template with rows and columns for different devices. WoodMart theme does not influence this functionality. WoodMart is fully compatible with Elementor.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

Hello,
    Its not customization Issue, As it was functional after all the customization, but started throwing issue suddenly. also on i am using Woodmart theme for my 5-6 websites, its showing the same issue on all, even on some there is no othewr customization done by me. So I think it’s a woodmart issue, Kindly check the Site Admin area in dept and find the Issue. Also you can try the HTML block on other pages. or can you let me know the elementor issue??

I Request to Check Again the site, or Give me contacts of some higher Authorities. As suddenly all the sites i’ve created using woodmart throwing the same issue.

Best Regards,
    Abhishek Singh

Hello,

There is a bug in the Elementor plugin and you can read a similar issue on their Github https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16467
    As a workaround, you need to click on the “Preview” button while editing your HTML Block. And always keep the preview window opened whiled customizing and saving your HTML Block with Elementor.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)