Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML block on product attribute

HTML block on product attribute

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I have created an HTML block for a certain brand (product attribute) and added it via that certain attribute (Products > Attributes > Brands > King Louie). The HTML block is published, but it’s not visible when I visit the webshop and choose that specific brand.

Could you explain what I’m doing wrong here? I have checked your documentation and have done exactly that, but it’s not showing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
    Amanda

Hello,

It is showing fine here: http://prnt.sc/r5oaks

The brand information is showing in a product tab “About Brand”. This tab will automatically display when you add the description for the brad and used a brand attribute in your product.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, that’s correct. But I would like it to show up on the webshop page at the top when a brand is selected. Is that also possible?

Best,
    Amanda

Hello,

Please provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area where you want to display to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

No problem, please find it here: https://snipboard.io/AE6B0t.jpg

So, when we select a brand (which is an attribute) we would like to show an HTML block at the top of that page.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
    Amanda

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Unfortunately, The HTML Blocks are not set to displayed on the filter results because its WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence it.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Ok, good to know. Thanks!

Most Welcome!!..

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HTML block on product attribute’ is closed to new replies.