Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML Block option in Menu is missing

HTML Block option in Menu is missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BenColminas
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot assign html block option in creating menu. Menu additional configuration options to load woodmart html block are missing. Just noted that yesterday.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting us. Please save your menu as soon as you have added a menu item, then open it again and you will see HTML block drop-down option, where you can choose the HTML block http://prntscr.com/jvnm65

Best Regards

BenColminas
    Participant

Hi
    Thank you for your quick response.

I don’t see anything of those options in my menu you mentioned. I had that option before that’s why I noticed it missing there. I’ve attached screenshot image in my first message for reference. Also, I want to add a profile pic/avatar at the top of mobile sliding menu right before the search bar. What PHP file to modify in your woodmart theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BenColminas
    Participant

It’s a third party plugin preventing the option to display. Again thank you for your quick response.

I want to add a profile pic/avatar at the top of mobile sliding menu right before the search bar. What PHP file to modify in your woodmart theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Mobile menu code is located in the file inc/template-tags.php.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)