Home Forums Basel support forum html blocks for menu and icons menu

html blocks for menu and icons menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

juliance891
    Participant

Hi!
    First of all thank for this perfect theme, i bought this theme for a previous project (grupon-k.com) and this worked perfectly.

I bought one more time your theme for a new project, and i have some question:

1. When i want edit a principal menu, i don’t find the “description” field for add a “HTML Blocks”

2. How i can put the icons for the “categories menu”?

I hope your answer
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme again 🙂 Could you please provide us your purchase code so we can verify it?

1. To show “Description” field you need to check it to be visible in Screen Options in the top right corner on the menus page.

2. Just fill menu item’s “Icon name” field with one from Font Awesome set http://fontawesome.io/icons/

Regards

juliance891
    Participant

of course, i will send my code in “private content” of this message, please confirm if this is ok

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you, it is verified. Feel free to contact us if you will have any further questions.

Teuvo
    Participant

Was this questions answered?

shan5347
    Participant

Hi,

Recently I have purchased your theme and I am working via MAMP localhost.

I was facing an issue to category section. I have loaded 3 categories but it showing only one.

I not sure what is the issue can you please assist me and fix it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi @Teuvo,

Of course, we have answered this question in previous reply.

1. To show “Description” field you need to check it to be visible in Screen Options in the top right corner on the menus page.

2. Just fill menu item’s “Icon name” field with one from Font Awesome set http://fontawesome.io/icons/

Hello @shan5347,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Where exactly you don’t see all your categories on your web-site? Could you please provide some screenshots? Did you add some products to the actual categories?

Regards

shan5347
    Participant

Hi,

Yes i have done that but please see the screen shot so you will understand …

(Category products not showing in the “FEATURED SERVICES” ares in the front pages

I don’t know how to attach .. here is the link for download the screen shot

https://we.tl/YccrKjymCI

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is strange that categories are not there. The only one way we can help you is to analyze your web-site live. So please contact us when you will upload your web-site to a hosting so we could take a look.

Kind regards

shan5347
    Participant

Hi,

Where can I get the price table page ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can easily add Pricing tables element to your page using Visual Composer.

If you want to get exactly the same page as on our demo so you need to go to Pages -> Add new -> switch to text editor and place this code there. Then just return to Visual Composer interface

[vc_row][vc_column][basel_title style="bordered" color="primary" title="<strong>PRICING TABLES WITH CUSTOM BUTTON</strong>" subtitle="XTEMOS ELEMENTS" css=".vc_custom_1474444527055{margin-bottom: 30px !important;}"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1474445242803{margin-bottom: 60px !important;}"][vc_column width="1/12"][/vc_column][vc_column width="5/6"][pricing_tables][pricing_plan name="Base" subtitle="smart start" price_value="199" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_label="BUY ON EBAY" label="Base" label_color="green" features_list="16 gb
    3 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " link="http://www.ebay.com/"][pricing_plan name="Premium" subtitle="for business" price_value="260" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_label="BUY ON AMAZON" label="BEST" label_color="yellow" best_option="yes" features_list="32 gb
    4 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " link="http://www.amazon.com"][pricing_plan name="Performance" subtitle="powerful tool" price_value="360" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_label="BUY ON ALIEXPRESS" features_list="128 gb
    4 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " link="http://aliexpress.com"][/pricing_tables][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/12"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_title style="bordered" color="primary" title="<strong> PRICING TABLES WITH ADD TO CART BUTTON</strong>" subtitle="XTEMOS ELEMENTS" css=".vc_custom_1474445236200{margin-bottom: 30px !important;}"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][pricing_tables][pricing_plan name="Base" subtitle="smart start" price_value="199" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_type="product" features_list="16 gb
    3 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " id="24130"][pricing_plan name="Premium" subtitle="for business" price_value="260" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_type="product" label="BEST" label_color="yellow" best_option="yes" features_list="32 gb
    4 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " id="24129"][pricing_plan name="Performance" subtitle="powerful tool" price_value="360" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_type="product" label="best" label_color="blue" features_list="128 gb
    4 GB LPDDR3
    5.2-inch
    Helio X25 processor
    21.16 megapixel
    " id="24125"][pricing_plan name="Extra Performance" subtitle="powerful tool" price_value="360" price_suffix="tax free" currency="$" button_type="product" features_list="256 gb
    5 GB LPDDR3
    6-inch
    Helio X30 processor
    30.16 megapixel
    " id="24125"][/pricing_tables][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)