Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML Blocks – No WPBakery

HTML Blocks – No WPBakery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheOG
    Participant

Hi guys,

I would appreciate some support with an issue, I initially installed the theme with Elementor but then changed my mind when I realized there are no templates available, so I switched to WPB from Theme Settings, installed WPB and disabled Elementor.

Now, I need to edit some HTML Blocks but I don’t have WPB Editor available, and everything is plain text in the HTML blocks. I tried changing from WPB settings the template for HTML Blocks but I cannot select anything other than “none” – please see attached picture.

Thanks for any hints!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permission to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

TheOG
    Participant

Hello,

I did accordingly and nothing changed. I also don’t have any caching plugin, the website is still in development.
    All 3rd party plugins are disabled, please feel free to debug (credentials in the first post).

Thank you!

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Now the HTML Blocks are Editable using Wp-Bakery page builder.

Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/HXK3bD6

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

TheOG
    Participant

It works!

Fast, professional, and amazing as always. Hats off to the XTemos team!

Thank you very much, have a fantastic day!

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HTML Blocks – No WPBakery’ is closed to new replies.