Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML tags in Hotspot

HTML tags in Hotspot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chipsow
    Participant

Hi,

1.) i’m using HTML tags in my product’s titles, but on the image Hotspot the tags are not displayed – they’re in raw html (see attachment). I have the latest theme version installed.

2.) Is it possible to change the “+” icon in the image Hotspot with some other animation/gif/something else? The current plus does not attract enough attention.

3.) WPbakery can’t be updated. I need to deactivate, uninstall it and install it as new, to get the latest version.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

1) Raw html tags were shown as it, because inside the hotspot content box, the tags not working inside the link tag, also the defined classes did not support tags. So its better to remove those tags from your products.

2) You can choose “Default” option for hotspot image, there are only two choices for icons ”Default” and “Alternative”, you can not use animation/gif/something else for icon.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/ynUEjXd

3) Yes, sometimes it happens the plugins did not update directly so the second method is to uninstall the plugin and install it as new, to get the latest version.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)