Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTTP ERROR 500 caused by Redux Framework

HTTP ERROR 500 caused by Redux Framework

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

saschaeh
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a clean new install of wordpress and have just purchased Woodmart. In the process of installing all the plugins that are required for Woodmart I got an Error 500. I disable all the plugins to see which was guilty.

Guilty:
    redux-framework.3.6.7.7.zip

Error message:
    “staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500”

WordPress (Version 4.8.3)

I have to go into my FTP manually delete the plugin and then all works well but apparently I need this to continue to build the site?

Thanks,
    Sascha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Even if you know that it happens with Redux plugin only, we need to see some error logs to understand what exactly causes this problem.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

saschaeh
    Participant

Hi there,

thanks for the quick response! I found that the plugin that is not compatible with Redux is https://wordpress.org/plugins/ssh-sftp-updater-support/

I have disable this and now it seems to be A-OK. It is old and has not been updated in a long time – shoulda picked that up.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution

saschaeh
    Participant

🙂 You dont happen to know of a alternative for the plugin: “SSH SFTP Updater Support”?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know such plugin.

saschaeh
    Participant

Thank you! Have a great day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thanks, you too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HTTP ERROR 500 caused by Redux Framework’ is closed to new replies.