Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hubspot integration with woodmart!

Hubspot integration with woodmart!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hugo54
    Participant

Hi, I recently installed hubspot plugin on my website to provide help to my clients. But I would like to hide the chat bubble when the cart opens. As you have in your website template https://woodmart.xtemos.com/accessories/.

Best regards:
    Hugo Dias

Hello,

These Chat buttons can be controlled through the z-index regarding the view that you mentioned. So, we have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site:

#hubspot-messages-iframe-container {
        z-index: auto !important;
    }
    #xd3p7ggduu581667201163871.widget-visible {
    	z-index: auto !important;
    }

Location to find Custom CSS, please go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section area >> there you can find the CSS applied.

Best Regards.

hugo54
    Participant

Thanks, it works fine on the computer but on mobile, when I open the chat I can’t close it.

With best regards:
    Hugo Dias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but we have checked this concern for the Mobile view by commenting out our CSS and found out that the Mobile issue is still occurring so, this clears the fact that it is not a CSS-end issue. You would need to try contacting the respective Plugin Support in this regard.

Further, for the time being, we have commented out our Custom CSS on your Site. Once you have resolved this concern for the Mobile view then mention us so that we can check out this Desktop-end issue then with our CSS.

Best Regards.

hugo54
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. You may close this ticket.

Best Regards
    Hugo Dias

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hubspot integration with woodmart!’ is closed to new replies.