Home Forums WoodMart support forum I am facing an interference problem in your header

I am facing an interference problem in your header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

saadeldeen.mee
    Participant

We want a solution to the problem of overlapping the head. I have attached the pictures before logging in. They appear normal, and when logging in, the overlapping appears in the head. I want to solve this problem because many customers complain about this..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

saadeldeen.mee
    Participant

Dear brother, the site administrator does not disclose login data in any way, so we ask you to help make the header a scroll so that there is no interference.

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me temporary access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Best Regards

saadeldeen.mee
    Participant

I contacted the manager and he gave us permissions, which are the ability to access the template settings only.

Login data is shown below

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

div.wd-header-my-account.wd-tools-element {
        width: 200px !important;
    }
    .wd-tools-element .wd-tools-text {
        font-size: 10px !important;
    }

Best Regards

saadeldeen.mee
    Participant

My dear brother, I have applied the request. It only reduces the text and the problem persists. I want the header to be a scroll. I can move it right and left as a slider. This is the best way to solve the problem.

Hello,

The issue is due to the high width of the user name. Navigate to WoodMart -> Header builder -> edit the “Account” element and disable the “Show username” option and check the issue
    https://take.ms/PGuC0

Best Regards

saadeldeen.mee
    Participant

Unfortunately, we wanted the problem to be solved effectively and with care, not to stop features we actually use

Hello,

Please give me full site access as administration, So I can check and give you a possible solution, I need to edit your header builder.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)