Home Forums Basel support forum I am trying to update theme but I was showing me some errors.

I am trying to update theme but I was showing me some errors.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

Hello team Xtemos !
    Hope you are good. I am facing some serious issue in the theme. my shop page is not appearing. it is showing me 404 error. and I am trying to update my theme but it was showing me some issues.
    Kindly help me fast because it is effecting my sale.
    Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and provide the site admin access to the private area I will help to update.

If you want to update on your own, please deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and update, make sure all your pages work correctly on a default theme before updating.

Best Regards

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

I did it from my end but still facing same issue.

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

Is there any update?
    kindly update me as soon as possible.
    Thank you

Hello,

Please check your site now, I have updated the theme, shop page works.

Best Regards

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

Hy,
    I have check but the theme is just update and the all problems are still same.
    here is the url of initial shop page : https://www.keyhomestore.it/prodotti/
    you can see it is still showing me 404 error. and I create custom shop page, but on that page shop settings are not working. it is showing infinite products but I set limit to 16, also the filter is not enable on it.
    I have changed the shop page to the original from woocommerce but that was still showing error.
    kindly check it please in detail and solve this issue.

Hello,

You have set this page shop-2 as the shop page, change the settings in Woocommerce > Settings, and make sure prodotti page exists.

Best Regards

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

I had change the shop-2 to the original page which was created by default. and that page is also present in the backend pages. but that was still showing me same error.
    currently the default page is set as shop page and here is the url of that page: https://www.keyhomestore.it/prodotti/

but my question is that why the filter is not working. if I try to filter products by price the action was applied. and on shop page there is a filter section above the products that was also missing. and from backend I select to show 16 products on the shop page but that was showing infinite loop of products. Kindly help me to solve it.
    I had gave you the access you can also check it from your side and if you have any suggestion then please implement that from your side because it was making me sad day by day. Your themes are excellent in reviews but here i am facing some major issue in it.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

I have install that theme also. but it was not appearing in it’s original format. I have do the backup of the website. please check it from your end now please.
    Thank you

Ghulam Mustafa
    Participant

Hello Team,
    I need update are you working on the issue or not?

Hello,

Your theme version is 5.4.2 https://prnt.sc/xrbd0u it is the recent version: https://prnt.sc/xrbdr2

The problem is not caused by our theme, most likely the reason is in Woocommerce settings. Have you check on the Storefront theme? Does it work?

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)