Home Forums Basel support forum I bought Basel theme but I can't activate my Visual Composer plugins!

I bought Basel theme but I can't activate my Visual Composer plugins!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Everydaybaby
    Participant

NO LICENSES FOUND

It seems that you do not have any valid license for Visual Composer. What does it mean? It may be so that you got Visual Composer by purchasing WordPress theme which does not grant you with direct license for Visual Composer. Why do I need direct license? Direct product license unlocks several benefits:

Access official customer support
    (otherwise managed by your theme author)
    Update Visual Composer directly
    Use Visual Composer with any theme
    (not just the one you got it with)
    Manage your licenses at Client Portal

If you have just purchased a direct license for Visual Composer and do not see your license in available license list take into account that sometimes it can take up to 30 minutes while Envato provides us with new licenses. If there is still no license available, please logout of support.wpbakery.com and log in again via the CodeCanyon account and re-try the activation. If there are still problems, contact us via our CodeCanyon profile and share your item purchase code along with the WordPress login details, so that we can investigate the issue further.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)