Home Forums Basel support forum I cannot get update version the Basel Theme that i was buy.

I cannot get update version the Basel Theme that i was buy.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

samiulcps
    Participant

I do not get update version the basel theme and also i cannot see theme editor option from the appearance option. The WooCommerce Plugin notify me the below Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
    And the Slider revolution update need. I cannot see the update theme option in my WordPress dashboard. For this reason my site was down some time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Editor functionality comes with WordPress and doesn’t depend on our theme. It may be not available if you have closed filesystem.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

samiulcps
    Participant

How can i get update theme

samiulcps
    Participant

And also i cannot show theme editor, please inform me that how can i update the theme. My theme now BaselVersion: 3.7.0 but i see the basel is update but i cannot get the update till now.

samiulcps
    Participant

please inform me that how can i update the theme. My theme now BaselVersion: 3.7.0 but i see the basel is update but i cannot get the update till now.

Hello,

Please follow these steps:

1. Make the full backup of the site. And try to update your theme following these instructions https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

2. Provide your site admin access into the private area if you still have the problem.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

I provided the access in private section please check and solve the issue.

Hello,

Your file system has been blocked for admin. You need to reload the theme folder via FTP. You will find how to do that in the instructions https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

I upload the theme via ftp but now the XTEMOS Post Types plugin and Slider Revolution plugins are Update Required, they cannot work this theme. what do i now for this purposes.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > find the plugins update.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

I know but here i did not see the active option please see the screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to delete the plugin via FTP and upload again. You need to export sliders which you use in the site and then upload them again.

If you have any problems with it, provide FTP details and page URLs where you use the slider into the private area

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

Please fix the issue.

Hello,

Please check your FTP access I cannot log in.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

Please check now.

Hello,

Slider Revolution has been uploaded and activated. Please check.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

Thanks, can you say me which reasons the site come in down, the hosting provider say me the Malicious Attempt to Access. And the theme and plugins are create this problem. How can i solve this issue. Please let me know that is an biggest problem now.

Hello,

Your site is working now. Please check I see it.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

I see the site is working now, but which reason the down, please fix it permanently.
    Thanks

Hello,

During the plugin, upload site was working as I was checking it and activated the plugin. View the logs from the host provider to find out the reason.

Best Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

I cannot find theme editor option in my theme, please solve it.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

samiulcps
    Participant

But how can i solve it, or have any way to edit header.php , i did not add my google analytic code and also google search console code. Please help me in this purposes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The editor doesn’t work because of your server permissions configuration. You need to edit your files via FTP. Contact your host provider for help in this situation.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)