Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can't add a new user for my site

I can't add a new user for my site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

csilva
    Participant

Hello,

I have been trying to add a new user (editor role) but it’s not happening.

I add the new user but when I try to log in with the new user the page sends me either to the actual page (not administration dashboard) or to an error page (you are not allowed to see this page).

I have tried disabling all the pluggins, and added the new user thru data base, but that doesn’t work either.

Please help!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Our theme does not influence the user rights/roles. Please refer to this article perhaps it would help you: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/wordpress-user-roles-and-permissions/

Best Regards

csilva
    Participant

Hello,

Thank for NOT answering my question. Of course I know how to add a new user and assign a role,and of course I understand the theme does not influence it. i was just asking from you if there is something else I can do to solve the problem.

Best,

Hello,

You can try to find a Role plugin, such plugins usually rearrange the default roles. We have not tested any plugins with our theme that is why we cannot recommend it.

I would have suggested a way out if I had known an appropriate one, hope for understanding.

Best REgards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)