Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can\'t add bullets to short description product page

I can\'t add bullets to short description product page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When I add bullet point it shows up only in backend. In the front end it’s not visible. I saw other post about it and added a code from your replies but it still doesnt look good. I need the bullet to be with TAB I mean to be more on the right not in the line with the sentence which the bullet refers to (see the printscreen)

Is there any chance I could get the CSS code to fix it? Currently set it default so bullets don’t appear.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. The ticket you are referring to the customer was using an HTML block to display the bullets in the list he made himself. In your case you are trying to add bullet points to the product description area.

Please provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area, from where you added the data in that place to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)