Home Forums WoodMart support forum I cant edit product description with elementor in tablet and phone modus

I cant edit product description with elementor in tablet and phone modus

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Rachid
    Participant

I cant edit product description with elementor in tablet and phone modus

Please check the credentials in private sections

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

I can not access your site, it is not available and when I try via wp-admin I am said I am a robot.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

i have send you the logins sir! please check the URL exactly and you can login and I have already tried everything you have said with the plugins and still the issue is present!

Hello,

I am editing the product description without any problems: https://prnt.sc/umamou and https://prnt.sc/umanjb

The short detention does not support Elementor.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Hi there!

I can do that! but I said in TABLET and PHONE modus! that’s where I cant even see the section to edit!

Please check that and get back to me with a solution!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Hi there!

I tried it in storefront and I could edit in TABLET and PHONE mode but not in your theme!

Please advice a solution

Hello,

As soon as I get the permition to deactivate the plugins I will be able to check this issue.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Go for it! it’s not a plugin problem but go and deactivate all the plugins

Hello,

I have chosen another way not to disable the plugins on a live site, taking into consideration that it may take more time. I have checked if it is possible to edit a product description or page in Elementor on mobile. I am afraid it is not. I am checking on a default theme.

Here is what I see regardless of the theme: https://prnt.sc/un6mam and I see the same on the product and on the page.

Please provide the video on how you edit the product in Elementor on mobile and tab on other themes, please.

Best Regards

Hello,

The topic is not closed, please write here or keep on a conversation in the new topic.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Hi there!

Please screenshot!
    if you switch the editing mode to tablet or phone the description and review and additional tab just disappear.
    for me, the most important is the review tab which is an elemenotor section, this cannot be edited in the tablet and phone mode using your theme!

I have tried in storefront and it has worked

Hello,

You have not attached the screen, and when I am trying to edit a product on Elementor on my phone it is not opened at all, I tried both: WooMart and Storefront.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

not on your phone! on phone and tablet modus! not on phone or on tablet! on elementor phone and tablet modus

Screenshot attached again

Hello,

You are absolutely right. When you are trying to review a product on mobile or on the tablet in Elementor is not editable.

Please have a look at the product on Storefront: the product information is presented as a tour, and if you narrow a window, the tour would remain.

WoodMart theme presents the product information in tabs. When you narrow the window, the tabs disappear. You need to reload a window to make the accordion appear instead. At the same time, when you open a product on a mobile or tablet, product information is shown in the accordion as it should be.

When you preview product information in Elementor, Elementor just does not reload the page to show on mobile it acts as if the window is narrowed. You just do not have access to these blocks.

Actually, the preview feature is designed for preview, not for editing. at the same time, we shall take this into consideration this problem.

Sorry for such my confuse.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m still waiting for a solution on this!

I need to finish editing the tablet and phone modus to go live!

Hello,

We are working on this and we shall fix it in the nearest future.

Meanwhile, you can edit the page in desktop and view it in mobile to check.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

thank you for the reply! the desktopt version is almost done and i have checked the websites in tablet and mobile and i need to make changes! so i will be very glad to hear from you very soon in order to deliver the project

Thanks

Hello,

This is the Elementor bag and we have already contacted them.

The way-out is the following: switch to the mobile/tablet mode and click the content with the right mouse button, press “Reload frame” http://prntscr.com/uth9yf and http://prntscr.com/uthbp8 then get back mobile/tablet mode to the content would appear.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

This has actually solved the problem Thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)