Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can't find a way to translate these attached words

I can't find a way to translate these attached words

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pietpiet
    Participant

Words in these pdf files have already been translated in both woo-commerce and theme PO files in the loco translate. But still, they are in English. Can you guys please help to fix this problem? I also clear the cache and re-check. But it’s don’t work. Also if you can translate these words from your side, I can also provide the credentials to the website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

pietpiet
    Participant

credentials

Hello,

Please edit the translation files and click the SYNC button first then find the strings and translate. And then check back.

Best Regards

pietpiet
    Participant

I already synced them and again sync after I received this reply. By still getting the same result. So can you please help to solve this problem, I only have these mentioned strings for the entire website. I added the translations for other texts. So please if you guys can add them by your end or provide a proper answer, That will be a great help. I already added the credentials in a previous reply. They are still valid. Please give me a quick solution to this.
    Because I’m still being waiting for a longer time to get an answer for this question.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site now after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)