Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can't find this two taxonomies with Loco Translate

I can't find this two taxonomies with Loco Translate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

canaryprime
    Participant

Hello, I have translated several strings from my site but for some reason the same word “products” should be “producto”is still showing up in english. The word is showing fine in other places as you can see in screenshots

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

canaryprime
    Participant

also, categories is showing up as “categorias” in all the site apart from this area.

Hello,

Please make sure you are translating the proper string. Perhaps you are translating a synonym that is used in another place. Translate all the related strings and check, also clean the browser and site cache.

Best Regards

canaryprime
    Participant

Hi,

I uploaded a whole translation file posted by a user in this forum. Homepage issue was sorted and site is fully translated.

However, I am still facing the same issue when going into products-categories

“PRODUCTS” stays as default
    “CATEGORIES” stays as default

as in screenshot

I really need to find a solution for this. Thank you !

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

canaryprime
    Participant

Screenshot URL (Shop)
    https://suarsa.es/productos/

This is the URL where you can see PRODUCTS (Should be Productos) and CATEGORIES (Categorías)

In addition, buttons styles are not changing after applying colour change for the whole theme. It is remaining that orange colour, while all other buttons are red. I have tried to edit it from Elementor but can’t see the option. I do see where to personalise all this dynamic pages but can’t find where to change button’s colour.

Could you please detail how did you solved it. I want to be able to do it myself as I will be using this theme a lot in the near future. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

These titles are translated just in widgets. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area, find these widgets, and translate the text inside.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)