Home Forums WoodMart support forum I cant see Dropdown Setting (Appearance / Menu Categories)

I cant see Dropdown Setting (Appearance / Menu Categories)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

McQueen
    Participant

Hi,

The DropDown Setting options of the menu links are not visible. I have updated the menu several times, but I am unable to see these options that I have attached.

I have all the updates and patches applied so far, but I am unable to assign an HTML block to a menu link. Any idea what it could be?

I appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing the Menu on your Site, it is showing option to select the HTML Block: https://ibb.co/pRDDb28

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

McQueen
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the template from scratch and I have a question after going through everything.

How do you associate a submenu link to the HTML block? As much as I look at the screen, I can’t find a way to link them. Attached is a screenshot.

I look forward to your reply and forgive my ignorance.

Attachments:

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

I need to configure the category menu and it is impossible to assign an HTML block to a subitem.

In the screenshot you send me, it only works with the parent category, but not with the submenus.

Is it possible that there is a BUG? or simply… What am I doing wrong?

I look forward to your reply. Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have confirmed from the Test Site, the HTML Block is available to select for the Sub-Menu-Item too: https://ibb.co/t3W9XG5

On your Site, please make sure that you saved the Menu after adding the Sub-Item and then check back the HTML Block selection. Hopefully, you will see it by then.

Best Regards

McQueen
    Participant

Hi,

Can you tell me what version of WordPress and WooCommerce you are using on the TEST site?

I am using the latest versions and in a clean install, I don’t see the menu you mention. And yes, I save the menu and then check it. It does not appear.

I hope someone else says something about this, I have no idea why now I am unable to see it.

I hope someone will shed some light. Thanks

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved.

Otherwise, keep the 3rd party plugin deactivated and send me the WP admin login details so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the latest version of WordPress, WooCommerce and the latest version of your template on this website I am attaching. There are no plugins other than the necessary ones… and I still don’t see the option.

Can you tell me what is going wrong? I attach access link in the private area.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

We are really Sorry for the delay in the response due to the weekend.

Right now, for the HTML Block selection for the Sub-Item, you can use the Block’s Shortcode under the Extra options > Description area like it is shown in the following Image: https://ibb.co/T4BYNCJ

Best Regards.

McQueen
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

The solution you propose does not work. I want the content of the HTML Block to be displayed as the rest of the submenus by default, but it is impossible to associate an HTML Block to a submenu.

In the test site that I have created, in a clean installation… it is impossible to associate an HTML Block to a submenu and that this content is displayed in the categories menu.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Are you able to assign an HTML block to the submenu “Ceramic tiles” that I have created in the menu and that I can see it working in the test installation?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

McQueen
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the fix. Finally, it was a BUG…

Cheers.

Attachments:

Most Welcome!!!

Yes, it was specifically not showing for the Aside Design which has been adjusted and resolved. Thanks for notifying us of this !

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I cant see Dropdown Setting (Appearance / Menu Categories)’ is closed to new replies.