Home Forums Basel support forum I can´t see products when i click in the shopping cart

I can´t see products when i click in the shopping cart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Carritochuches
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have a problem, when i have a product in my cart, i click in te icon of cart but i can´t see products. I see an empty sidebar.

Can you fix that problem?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We were not able to reproduce the problem on your website and it seems to work correctly for us https://i.gyazo.com/9eb130f11e3bd937c861cc8550286dd3.png

Regards

Carritochuches
    Participant

Hi,

I try with Chrome and Mozilla but i can´t see that, Can you try again?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we tried in different browsers and it always works correctly for us. Could you please try to clear all your browser data and try again? Provide us the exact list of steps how to reproduce it.

Thank you

Carritochuches
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I try in different browsers and diferent Pc and smartphones in apple and android. I can´t see products in any. It is rare. Maybe can be for the country? i don´t know but i can´t see…

Carritochuches
    Participant

Maybe it’s a plugin? I need fix that soon

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us the exact list of steps how to reproduce it. We will try to use VPN for the next test.

Regards

Carritochuches
    Participant

Hi keymaster,

Its simple, I go to the product for example “carritos de chuches rosa” Now i click in Button Add to cart, then we see upper the green box with button and the number 1 in the cart icon, i click on the cart icon but i can´t see anything. If i click in green button i go without problem to finish buy.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please update the theme to the latest version firstly?

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)