Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can’t use a Header Builder

I can’t use a Header Builder

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

unsoul
    Participant

I have the same problem. I don’t use others plugins, just installed WordPress and your theme and plugins for theme … but I can’t use a Header Builder

unsoul
    Participant

I turned off all the plugins, and tried to turn them on one by one, it did not help all the time (

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

unsoul
    Participant

i dont use plugins that are not related to your theme.

unsoul
    Participant

i’m sorry… i forgot to write this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable wp debug mode in the file wp-config.php and check again.

unsoul
    Participant

it was disabled

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation, please, send us your FTP access so we can check it.

unsoul
    Participant

here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check how it works now please.

unsoul
    Participant

working) what did i do wrong?

unsoul
    Participant

How can I make a mobile menu appear on screens where the resolution is less than 900? for now I have 1024 * 768 and I see not a full but mobile menu

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will fix this bug in our next theme update. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the mobile menu appearance breakpoint.

unsoul
    Participant

its a very bad news((( because with my screen resolution i cant build main menu, because I see a mobile menu(((( maby in css sreen-media? or any idea?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The mobile menu appears on tablet devices. Try to put some additional menu in your header builder mobile section. We will try to give you a CSS code to hide the mobile menu on tablets only and leave this additional menu. So you will have three menus: one for desktop, one for tablet and one for mobile phones.

unsoul
    Participant

ooooouuuuu. i understand. now i have 3 menu : main, tablet and mobile. From header building i can modify main and tablet, and mobile menu from “menu” wordpress. But with my screen resolution i see tablet menu. Try to add this option in next updates.

thank a lot. God bless you guys.

We shall consider. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘I can’t use a Header Builder’ is closed to new replies.