Home Forums Space themes support forum I get 2 console errors (one JS and one CSS)

I get 2 console errors (one JS and one CSS)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ruben van Spanje
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been getting console errors for a while now. 1 console error ensures that the styling (css) is no longer displayed properly on my website. For example, my buttons don’t have the right color anymore. The other error is in a javascript file.

I have already disabled all options in the performance options of the theme, but the errors are still there.

I used the Siteground Optimizer plugin. I have already disabled this, and this did not solve the error either.

All my plugins and the theme are up to date. I also use the latest version of WordPress. There are also no more patches open for my theme.

Can you help me solve these errors?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Ruben van Spanje
    Participant

Hi,
    I removed WooCommerce. This is the only plugin that is not related to the theme, and I no longer need it.
    See the private content for my admin credentials.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to edit the slider on your home page and switch the animation type from Distortion to something different and test how it works https://gyazo.com/ef500a69b979a988739826aecf7a1448

Kind Regards

Ruben van Spanje
    Participant

Hello,

Updating the animation type of the slider fixed the error.
    Thank you! The issue is solved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I get 2 console errors (one JS and one CSS)’ is closed to new replies.