Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have a problem when I import demo glasses. I can only see your logo

I have a problem when I import demo glasses. I can only see your logo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

anouaralouani2
    Participant

I have a problem when I import demo glasses. I can only see your logo please help me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

anouaralouani2
    Participant

I noticed that you reply to everyone with the same answer!!!! I disabled all unnecessary plugins with no result. There is a second problem, which is whether or not the item works. It gives the following error code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but you didn’t send us your admin access 🙂

anouaralouani2
    Participant

this is the first time in my life i see a theme of everything it’s bug before i even start using

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are really sorry that you faced trouble working with our theme. We are here to help you with both issues. Anyway, you can request a refund in case you are not satisfied with our theme https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

anouaralouani2
    Participant

ok i will send you the access code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like the mb_strtolower function is disabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. https://gyazo.com/e04762b01ad9c294a25a6a5ff92547a6

Best Regards

anouaralouani2
    Participant

ok thank you i will do it now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)