Home Forums Basel support forum I have added custom description section below product category page

I have added custom description section below product category page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear Support Team,

I have added custom description section below product category page but it is not working when somebody is clicking on filter that tab is not opening below product category page. I have added that code snippet in function.php file can you please check and suggest how to fix this issue. I have attached an image related to this issue

Regards
    ECS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I cannot log in your site.

Remove the code you have added and navigate to the Theme settings > Shop and find the option to place category description before or above the product grid http://prntscr.com/l18usx

Best Regards

Hi,

I want to display two description in category page one is above products and another below products can you please suggest how to do this

Hello,

No, there is no option to insert two descriptions in to the category page.

Best Regard

Dear Support team,

i know there is no option in your theme to add two description. But i have added custom code to display description below products category. It is not working only when filter is selected. can you please check and suggest a solution for this. We would really appreciate if you can help with this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but our theme support doesn’t include help with additional code customization that is not coming with our theme. Probably, the code you added is just wrong and doesn’t work as expected.

Regards

This code is not working only when filter is applied. Please help with this if you can check its urgent

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand, but it is not our theme’s code so we don’t support it. Maybe it is not compatible with WooCommerce at all.

Dear Support Team,

It is only not supporting when that ajax filter is selected which is customized in your theme. When i am selecting filter which is ajax or javascript it is creating issue.

Please refer to below mentioned link

https://www.madsbox.com/product-category/men/

Please scroll down and check about men tshirt section is opening but when we clicks on filter it is not opening i think this is only javascript which is blocking by filter can you please check once it is a humble request

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It means that this code is not applied to the content loaded with AJAX. It is not our theme bug so we can’t fix it. But you can disable our AJAX for shop in Theme Settings if you prefer to use that code.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)