Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have problems again with the countdown timer

I have problems again with the countdown timer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I had closed this topic, but now I realize that the code you sent me solves the countdown timer problem, but it makes the elementor widget (countdown)..look bad. Especially on mobile
    after applying the css, it doesn’t let me change the size in elementor.
    ?

I send screenshot

detail of the code.

body .wd-timer span{
    min-width:1.5em;
    min-height:1.5em;
    font-size:18px;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can use the same code in the “Mobile CSS” area with the smaller font size in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS. Thus you can change the font size for the mobile device.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Hi, The code you gave me is placed in the desktop css because it looked oversized and misaligned.

It is also placed with other values in the mobile version.

That was all fine.
    But unfortunately that same code makes that when I put a countdown on the home page with elementor, it looks very small and does not allow any resizing (I think it brings 4 sizes to choose from).

I think that in the screenshot you can see the problem well

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work correctly without adding css.

Anyway. Any other code to control the countdown timer and not affect the elementor widget?

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please remove the old custom CSS for the countdown and use the below one, so after that, the custom CSS will not affect the elementor widget.

.product-grid-item .wd-timer span{
      min-width:1.5em;
      min-height:1.5em;
      font-size:18px;
    }

Kind Regards

Hi Luke. It worked perfect. It no longer interferes with elementor. Thank you.

I hope that in the next update, you will add a couple of styles for that countdown. maybe a couple of options to control number size and letter size.

besides making it fully responsive.
    thanks for your help and you can close the thread

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I have problems again with the countdown timer’ is closed to new replies.