Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have two questions and would like to ask your opinion

I have two questions and would like to ask your opinion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks for your reply, I have solved this problem. Now I have two questions and would like to ask your opinion
    1. The website speed is optimized. My website DOM is too large. How can I optimize it? There are too many js files, how can I detect unused js, css files and delete them? I don’t have much time to deal with this problem
    2. I added a wish list to the navigation bar at the bottom of the phone, but I want to know how to display the wish list in the sidebar. Customers like to display a sidebar like a shopping cart.
    thanks for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

1. The DOM size corresponds to the number of elements on your page. So to reduce the DOM size you would need to remove unnecessary images, products, posts, menu items, and so on. Our theme has only one CSS file and each page loads only those JS files that are required for the current page. Other JS and CSS files are not related to our theme. We are also working on this for our next update and will reduce the JS and CSS files more.

2. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)