Home Forums Basel support forum I have two questions

I have two questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

grantjoys
    Participant

1. I want to know how my clients can upload a personal image as an avatar in their dashboard?

2. I want to know if the button on “my account” can be placed on the icon on the right next to the wishlist icon? I changed the Theme Settings -> Header -> Other -> the option “My account” link style like icon but not working.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. Unfortunately, WooCommerce and WordPress in general doesn’t have such ability and customers can’t upload their avatar images.

2. Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

grantjoys
    Participant

I add my access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By default, this header layout doesn’t have Login/Register link. But you can add it manually placing the following code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme.

add_filter( 'basel_header_configuration', 'basel_custom_header_configuration', 1, 1 );

function basel_custom_header_configuration() {

return array(
    			'container' => array(
    				'wrapp-header' => array(
    					'logo',
    					'main_nav',
    					'right-column' => array(
    						'header_links',
    						'search',
    						'wishlist',
    						'cart',
    						'mobile_icon',
    					)
    				)	
    			),
    		);
    }

grantjoys
    Participant

Hi, the one anchor page does not work on some custom links in the menu.

Can you help me with that please? I would like to enable the principal menu.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just checked your website and the one page menu seems to work correctly for us. Have you already fixed it?

Regards

grantjoys
    Participant

I can’t fixed it, in the moment that I put enable anchor page and I save it, don´t work in the page and don’t save in the menu.

Help me please!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please explain what problem do you get and provide some screenshots for better understanding?

Thank you

grantjoys
    Participant

Okey, the problem is when you open the page on the mobile and select the menu, if you press “mujer” hides the menu and goes to the woman section, that’s exactly what I want. But if you press “hombre” the menu is not hidden and I don’t want that. I want the menu to be hidden when you press “hombre”, “niño”, “belleza”.

I hope that you understand now, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Be sure that you have enabled “one page menu link” for “hombre” link as well as for other links in the mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)