Home Forums Basel support forum I have update the theme

I have update the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bak
    Participant

Hi,

I have update the theme, but now the websites loads to slow.

If I check the category menu if I click in any link and after try to click in other for few seconds the page loads the same products and after refresh with the new one.

Could you help with it please?

Thanks,

Br,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our AJAX requests have a timeout of 5 seconds and if they don’t get a response from the server at this time the page will be loaded in a natural way. If you need, we can give you an instruction how to increase this time to 10 or 15 seconds but it is not a solution and you can try to disable this function completely.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Bak
    Participant

Hi,

To be honest, I am not understanding about the 5 seconds and other timing.

I have checked your site in envato and the shops loads to much faster without issue or loading the same products for few seconds, is it the server issue or why this is happening?

Any advice?

If I have to pay extra to find a solution, I will but I would like to have a clean solution please.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems to be some problem with your general website or hosting server performance. Try to disable all external plugins first. Then you can check the loading speed with the default theme and compare how it works. If you will see the loading problem with default theme too, contact your hosting provider for help.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)